Another Facebook find…(from 2009 I believe)
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Depends who was in there last
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes. Always. You should see my collection…it is stunning.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
4. Do you sleep on your right side or left?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I did when I was working
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes I cut them, but I usually use them all
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees I guess…more likely to survive?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In at the bottom
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. Who is your bestest friend?
17. Do you like to eat eggs?
No, not really. I do like egg salad tho.
18. What is your “Song of the week”?
I do not have one yet. You pick one for me.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
No. They are always on, but I do not watch them.
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
I dunno…maybe Forrest Gump?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I would bury it in a high earning money market account.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Decaf Iced Tea or water with lemon
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Do not eat them, gross
25. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Nine Lives, As Good as it Gets, Wuethering Heights, Godfather, While You Were Sleeping…lots
27. Last person you hung out with.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a brownie for a couple years, but I couldnt stand the girly bullshit
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Do thank you notes count? Today.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I am sure I can.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ran out of gas?
Yes. Once when I locked my keys in my car while it was running in my driveway.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I dont really like breakfast. But if I could eat anything – DONUTS!!
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I was a Gypsy many times.
40. How many languages can you speak
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes…about 4 I think.
42. Which are better -Legos or Lincoln logs?
I prefer lincoln logs. I like they way they smell.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I did shortly after HS because my BF and brother (go figure) were obsessed with Days of Our Lives. My interest did not last long.
46. Afraid of heights?
Very very much
47. Sing in the car?
48. Dance in the shower?
No! That is SO dangerous!!
50. Ever used a gun?
Yes – 6th grade camp and rifle range in HS…won an award even
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My brother’s wedding about 2 years ago
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes…but they still have their place.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogie?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple with the cinamony crust on top
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Actress, lawyer, teacher, writer
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Yes – several
60. Wear slippers?
If I go outside, sometimes
61. Wear a bath robe?
Yes, lots. My husband wants to burn it.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing…except socks. I cannot stand the feeling of clothes bunching up under me..UGH.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Target – FO SHO
65. Nike or Adidas?
I have no knowledge of any difference…I would have to go with whatever is on sale 🙂
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Both are so disgusting!! And Cheetos and messy and Fritos smell like feet.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of, “gorp”?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes…jazz, ballet and tap
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Wouldnt YOU like to know
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No. Spelling sux.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. When my daughter was born – not because she was so beautiful, but because the horrid 2 day delivery was over!! Oh and once when my husbands gpa sent us 5000 bucks out of the blue. And probably a million other times since I am always cryin’.
76. Regularly burn incense?
Maybe once or twice a month…more into candles.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Brandi Carlile, Gomez…probably many others as long as it is a more relaxed atmosphere.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Mostly cold…but I like both
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate covered mint oreos
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes – several
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Not yet lol.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
I go back and forth. Right now, I would say green. But I often cook with black or kalamata olives
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I wish. Looks so complicated.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room or family room. Ours is in the dining room. How stupid is that?
92. Do you want to get married?
Again? Hell no. If this one doesnt take I am single forever!!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Not too often. It would have to really be important.
96. Do you have kids?
Yes…one daughter who is 4 1/2 and one step daughter who is 9.
97. Do you want kids?
Go back and forth here too. But no, will not be having another unless something happens accidentially…
98. Whats your favorite color?
Red or Black
99. Do you believe in evolution?
100. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes…several people…very much 😦