Romantic comedies are SOOOOO not my thing. I usually really hate them. But for some reason, these two look like they might actually be funny. But who knows. I feel like going to a movie and there is nothing fabulous out right now (here, anyway) so it would be between these two. Which would YOU see and WHY??Vodpod videos no longer available.
Pluses: Jason Bateman and Jeff Goldblum are two of my boyfriends. Minus: Jennifer Aniston always makes me feel bad about myself.Vodpod videos no longer available.
Pluses: ‘Charlie Day’ and Jim Gaffigan. Minus: Drew Barrymore
- ‘Going The Distance’: The Reviews Are In! (mtv.com)
- Are Romantic Comedies Ruining Your Love Life? (thegloss.com)
- New Movies and Box Office Predictions: The American, Going the Distance, Machete (blogcritics.org)
- Review: ‘Switch’ is predictable, but enjoyable (abclocal.go.com)
- ET Movie Review: ‘The Switch’ (charlotte.news14.com)