Since being a member here…in 2005…I have accepted every "Friends" request I have received on here. Needless to say, after that much time of just willy nilly YES answers I ended up with over 150 "friends". So, I decided to go through my list today and clean it up. I visited every site of those I didn’t REALLY know. And if they fit into certain categories – I deleted them from my friends list. This is what I mean….
– If it looked like a guy was just trying to pick up chics (like men who have nothing but 30 women in their friends lists or say they are "looking for love")
– If the profile had nothing whatsoever on it
– If the profile was X Rated or sex seeking
– If the profile was obviously set up to sell stuff or promote some strange business
– If the profile was set to private and I could not see it
– If the profile was entirely in a language other than English. Not that I do not love those from other places – I do!! But if I cannot read what you write…what is the point??
Also, just for future reference, if a profile falls under these categories I will deny the request from now on. I also deny ALL Messenger requests as I do not IM. I am not a chat room gal, I refuse to text on my cell phone…that just isn’t me. So, I also do not go on IM unless it is to talk to a good friend or relative and I haven’t even done that in over a year.
I LOVE to meet friends on here. All types of friends…guys, gals, young, old…whatever. But I am not here to meet, flirt and talk dirty…so if that is your plan, please pass this one by.